Natural Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Broad UV Spectrum SPF 50+ PA++++ Face & Body Multi-Protection
Natural Anti-Pollution Sunscreen
Broad UV Spectrum SPF 50+ PA++++
Face & Body Multi-Protection
With Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Avocado Oil
Organic Aloe Vera and Yellow Tomato
Protect UVA UVB 8 hours
Vitamin B3 D E
SPF&PA Testing Laboratories
0% PARABEN FRAGRANCE ALCOHOL etc.
Protect kid and family from harmful UVA UVB rays, pollutions and free-radicals. Provide healthy sun protection for child's delicate skin from the appearance of dark spots and future aging. Lets’ smile among warm sun!!
- SPF 50+ PA++++
- High protection against UVA UVB broad spectrum
- Anti-Pollutions. Compose Invisible Powerful Film defense to pollutions - dirt, smoke, heavy metals and dust
- Multi-protection for city living
- Ultra-lightweight and Non-greasy texture
- Easy to apply by Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Avocado Oil
- Moisturizing, soothing, hydrate and anti-oxidant by Organic Aloe Vera, Yellow Tomato and Squalane (Vitamin D & E)
- Golden Organic Virgin Coconut Oil with coconut’s Kernel Coat provides extra benefit ‘Super Antioxidant’ Contains vitamin B3
- Suitable for all skin types and ideal for sensitive skin
- Suitable for children who may be prone to eczema or psoriasis
- Non-nano - Non pore-clogging - Sweat resistant - Ph balanced - No Animal Tested - Non GMOs
- Recyclable Packing - Certified Organic Ingredient from USDA SPF&PA Laboratories Tested
Free From !!
Paraben Fragrance Phthalates Petrochemicals Mineral Oils Alcohol
Gluten PEG BHT Retinyl Palmitate Methylisothiazolinone
Methylchloroisothiazolinone PABA Disodium EDTA
How to Use:
Apply to Face & Body 15 minutes before exposure to sun. Reapply at least every 3-4 hours.
For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Children under 12 months: ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including: • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Store at temperatures below 30C°.